Would you like to feel more calm, confident and in control?
Do you wish you could better juggle work, family and life?
Whether you’re a leader, an executive or a busy member of the team, this eight week action-oriented coaching programme that will give you the tools and accountability to re-balance life, boost your resilience and experience less stress and more joy!
This is for you if:
- You wish you could achieve more
- You struggle to say “no” to things, even when you don’t want to
- You feel disorganised and always in a rush
- You wish there were extra hours in the day to get everything done
- You feel like life is getting on top of you
- You have no time to yourself
- You’ve lost your spark and want to get it back
Results to expect:
- Overcome the feeling of overwhelm
- Get out of the grind of your day to day life
- Regain control & feel calm & confident
- Boost your resilience & manage stress
- Regain regular me-time, completely guilt-free
- Establish boundaries that create more freedom
- Be able to communicate assertively with confidence
- Feel more relaxed, productive & organised
- Master daily success habits that will last
- Thrive & experience more joy!
What you’ll receive:
• Weekly coaching sessions (online so you can take part anywhere in the world)
• Small groups of 4-10 like-minded people or the individual one on one option
• Lazer coaching to get to the heart of challenges quickly
• An accountability buddy within group sessions
• Eight motivating modules
• Powerful exercises
• Printable success checklists/worksheets
• Ongoing email support, ask any question, any time
• Lifetime access to the content and recordings of all sessions
PLUS – special bonus ebook copy of Lauren’s time-saving Nutrition book ‘real food less fuss’
During the eight weeks you’ll learn how to:
1. Create Space
• Learn what not to do, and set yourself up for success on a daily and weekly basis
• Transform your decision making ability by defining a compelling big-picture ‘WHY’
• Understand why life is the way it is now and get clarity on how you want it to be
• Discover exactly how and why to carve out time for yourself
2. Start Right
• Learn the worst way to start your day and what to do instead
• Discover the top morning routines successful people use to ensure a magnificent day
• Switch on your internal motivation and positive attitude
• Be equipped to restore calm and be confident and centered within seconds
3. Sleep Deep
• Learn the fundamentals of what happens during sleep
• Discover the keys to improving sleep quality and duration for more restorative sleep
• Understand common mistakes to avoid which negatively impact sleep quality
• Create your own personalised routines to improve sleep so you wake refreshed and have more energy throughout the day
• Understand how your environment affects how you feel and what to do about it
• Learn step by step processes to permanently de-clutter problem areas such as your pantry, closet, living spaces, kitchen surfaces and office to transform how you feel
• Discover the best techniques to create mental clarity and peace of mind
5. Set Boundaries
• Discover the most common communication mistake we make and how to avoid it
• Learn the fundamentals of assertive communication to calmly and respectfully ask for what you really want and need
• Learn a new way to approach difficult conversations and the non-confrontational way to change the way people treat you
• Be able to say no, guilt-free.
6. Gain Clarity
• Understand your top goals, values and drivers
• Get a clear and compelling vision of how you’d like life to be
• Increase your motivation to follow through on your goals and dream
• Learn how to end self-sabotage through a simple daily routine
7. Save Time
• Understand the best places to focus your time and effort to live life the way you really want
• Work smarter not harder to be more productive and gain hours back every day
• Discover a revolutionary way to plan your week that will transform your life
• Learn the best time-savings tips and strategies for both home and work
8. Cultivate Joy
• Discover the transformational way to approach each day
• Learn how to let go of worry and create space for more joy
• Strategies to fully be present and appreciate the every-day moments of life
• How and why to ‘use your best china’ and truly seize the day
What’s different about this 8-Week Intensive?
This is an action-focused coaching course with practical exercises to put in place immediately. There won’t be hours of theory, reading or homework to do. We’ll work through powerful exercises together in the sessions themselves and focus everything on creating lasting habit change.
Most importantly you’ll have the accountability and support from myself, your accountability buddy and the group to stay the course. Picture yourself eight weeks from now feeling centred, calm and confident. More relaxed with your parenting, productive and organised, feeling in balance and in control and ready to make the most of life.
What’s the investment?
My one on one coaching packages range from $899 – $1,800 with individual sessions being $250.
Instead this eight-week intensive package delivers so much more value at an affordable rate.
It is available with individual one on one coaching for just $1,499 or group coaching for just $599 per person.
Individual coaching can be set up at any point with dates agreed to suit you. The next group coaching programme will begin Thursday the 24th October 2019 and run for 8 weeks from 12pm – 1pm NZ Time, finishing on the 12th of December.
Picture yourself sailing into the ‘silly season’ feeling calm, control and totally on top of things.
How do I register?
Please email me to express an interest and join the waitlist for the October 2019 round. I’ll confirm availability back to you by email so we can confirm your spot.
Sessions will take place on the 24th, 31st Oct, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th Nov, 5th, and 12th Dec, from 12pm – 1pm NZ Time.
(This translates to Wednesday evenings EST)
If you’re unable to attend any sessions they will all be recorded and shared with you the same day so you won’t miss a thing.
If you’re interested in the individual option or are not sure which is best for you, feel free to schedule a call in my online calendar. We’ll have a chat and I can answer all your questions and we can go from there, and confirm a start date if you’d like to go ahead.
If you’re interested in offering an Overcome the Overwhelm group coaching programme for your staff feel free to schedule a call in my online calendar. Let’s chat and work out the best option to help your people thrive.
If you have any other questions, feel free to email me and I will respond as soon as I can to answer them.
I’ll look forward to hearing from you!
Share this Post