Morrie's Tuna Pasta Bake
- Ready in: 10 mins prep, 10-15 mins cook time
- 2-3 cups wholemeal pasta (sprial or penne is good)
- 1-2 garlic cloves (optional)
- 2 large (185g) cans of tuna (tomato and basil are good)
- 1 can chopped peeled tomatoes
- 2 cups mixed frozen veges (or fresh!)
- 1-2 Tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley or other herbs to garnish
Turn the oven on to 180 to heat up.
Put the pasta on to boil in salted water.
In a large frypan, heat a little oil and add finely chopped garlic, stir 2-3 mins.
Add tuna, tomates, veges and sweet chilli sauce, cook on medium, stirring until all heated through.
Once pasta is cooked and drained, combine this with mixture into a baking dish and cover with grated cheese.
Grill at 180 Celciusfor 10-15 mins until cheese is melted and top pasta crispy…voila!
Garnish with herbs and serve while hot.
This is also a great meal when reheated, use it for lunch the next day or pop some in the freezer!